Innovyx, Dialogue 1to1, ActionClicks and ForwardIT are trademarks of Innovyx, Inc.
1to1 is a trademark of the Peppers and Rogers Group, Inc., used under license.
This server is used by Innovyx, Inc. for permission marketing on the Internet.
The transmission of unsolicited commercial email through this system is expressly forbidden.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent through this system please forward a copy with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us at:
1000 Second Avenue, #900
Seattle, WA 98104
tel: (206) 674 8420
Permission Marketing Policy
Innovyx strongly believes in ensuring that no one receives email that they don’t want. For that reason we will not handle any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam). All of the projects we handle involve communications with existing customers of our client organizations, or with prospective customers who have provided their consent to receive information about the kinds of product or service that our clients provide.
In addition to adhering to all relevant legislation we constantly strive to ensure that we follow good “permission” principles. To that end we have set up the following guidelines for all client programs.
We require all mailings sent on behalf of our clients to meet these standards. Not only do they represent good practice in general, but they also represent some of the existing legal requirements of various US and international jurisdictions.
- We will not forge a “From” address or any other email headers. In other words we will not allow the recipient to be misled into believing the message was sent by anyone other than the originating client organization.
- We will not permit misleading subject lines. The subject line should accurately reflect the contents of the message, and not simply seek to mislead you into opening the message.
- Every message we deliver will contain an easy means to opt-out or unsubscribe from future mailings. These requests will be honored, and processed as soon as possible.
In addition we endeavor to have our clients follow these best practices at all times.
- We do not send email to an individual unless the client organization can provide us with a clear audit trail showing where and how each individual recipient provided permission to receive email in future.
- In the absence of a clear email “opt-in” as outlined above, we require the client to demonstrate a prior business relationship with each recipient.
- If a client already has contact information for an individual, and wishes to append an email address to that customer’s record, we require them to send an initial notification message to the individual, giving them the opportunity easily to opt-in to future mailings.
- If the client is using a third-party “opt-in” list we require clear evidence that the individual has indicated a willingness to receive information by email from third parties.
Every complaint received as a result of a mailing will be responded to thoroughly, and as soon as possible. We take this very seriously because of our wish to keep subscribers satisfied.
Innovyx does not build email address lists of its own. Subscriber addresses are provided to us in the following ways:
- Client-provided customer lists
These lists are created by client organizations by gathering email addresses via their company website, through product registration cards, from point-of-sale terminals, and other various points of customer contact.
- Web registration
We sometimes host registration pages on behalf of our clients.
- Email addresses appended to customer contact lists
Only with the prior permission of the customer. Requires an initial “validation” delivery followed by a permission confirmation.
- Third-party opt-in lists
We use the customer data provided by our clients to deliver personalized messages to the subscribers of their email marketing programs. Each customer record contains an email address, and optionally can contain other information that can be used to tailor the email message to their specific needs and interests.
For example their zip code might be used to deliver geographically relevant information and offers. Their prior product purchase history might be used to provide information about things they have shown an interest in. And their contact information might also be used to deliver a personalized salutation within the message.
We track the clickthrough responses generated by each message and use these to provide our clients with information about how well a particular message performed, and enabling them to see which kinds of information were of most, and least, interest to the recipients.
Sometimes this tracking requires us to place a cookie on the recipient’s computer. This cookie is only used for the purposes of tracking clickthroughs within a message, and is not shared outside of this specific client program.
We treat each client’s program as a completely separate entity. Therefore a single individual email address might be present on a number of different client programs. However, these programs are securely separated from one another to protect the integrity and security of each client’s information and the privacy of the clients customers. All data is owned by the client that provided it or for whom it is collected. The data will not be provided to any third parties except as directed by the client.
We have reasonable security measures in place to ensure that the information in our possession is protected from misuse, loss, destruction, alterations or unauthorized disclosure.
Innovyx adheres to the European Union Safe Harbor (EU) principles as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce that cover personal information transferred from the EU to the United States.
If you have questions about this policy or believe that we are not abiding by our policy, please contact the privacy officer at the email address, postal address or telephone number given above.
If your inquiry relates to the Safe Harbor principles, and your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed by us, then please contact the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program at:
Safe Harbor Line
Direct Marketing Association
1615 L Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20036